Other top rated products
- Rachel's Tough Cookies4.81818 star rating(11)
- Hello Curls Primer4.60448 star rating(268)
- Pumped Up Conditioner4.7093 star rating(172)
- Little Saviour Microfibre Hair...4.93443 star rating(61)
- LORNA'S HEROS4.88889 star rating(9)
- To the Rescue Bundle4.76923 star rating(65)
- Pumped Up Shampoo4.66304 star rating(184)
- Blondie Locks Conditioner4.71958 star rating(189)
- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
One of my favourite products
I couldn't be more pleased! After a week of using the shampoo my scalp was noticeably less irritated. I've now stopped using my medicated shampoo altogether.
My hair feels in much better condition too.
Thanks you so much noughty!
People with Coeliac disease typically have to eliminate gluten from their diet as the ingestion of gluten leads to damage in the small intestine. However, there is a small % of Coeliac sufferers who also absorb the gluten through their skin and therefore avoid any product with gluten in it.
Unfortunately, the Care Taker range is not gluten free due to the Oat Extract which is the ingredient providing the soothing benefits to the scalp so this range may not be the one for you.
On the bright side, all of our ranges apart from Care Taker and To The Rescue are gluten free so depending on your hair concern, there still may be some products that suites you best :)
If you'd like to know more or want any advice on the best products for your hair type, please email firstname.lastname@example.org